Wednesday, May 31, 2006








my trip to daiso at IMM on sunday (:


let me show you some pictures...

but first let me show you my beloved.



ahaha. sorry for making you tilit your head. and btw, its black.

it costed a bomb and i see my angpao money for a few years fluttering away

nonetheless i love it and it can store around 1000songs, saving me the trouble of uploading songs often.


unfortunately, half of the space is gone -__- as you can see.

and yes, you see sasuke's name!

well i love it.

ohwell, enough of this. let me show you the daiso pictures (:


look at all the stuff i bought! they totalled to $60 -__-

btw, the things are $2 each ^^ ahah. and the quality's not too bad!

ahh. go to DAISO at IMM. its all the way at the west side of singapore.

it takes an hour to travel there by car. just go there. the stuff's fascinating!


my, look at those jellies! makes me wanna drooooooooool....


these are mini pegs in a container weaved out of some grass...its very nice!


sushi "rack", two grasswoven containers, jellies, and some jelly thingy (must cook)


they even sell oil painting canvas!


you should have seen my house when i took these pictures!

and yes, i took like 45min to arrange the items nicely

i used bluetack to make some objects stand

used chopsticks to prop the objects up, tissuboxes to hold things up to prevent them from dropping. and took like around 40 pictures from different angles -__-

then the light turned out all wrong. ahhhhh.

whatever. im enough of my daiso advertising.

now, for mother's day.


i'm not in ): cause i'm the cameraman ahahah. -_-

and sorry for my overusage of -__- in this post.

oh well. i'm lazy to upload any more pictures.

went out with kaiying and jiayu to watch XMEN.

its quite nice lah.

after that we went to take neoprints. i shall upload them next time (:

oh yes. we got a COMPLIMENTARY PASS to any movie next time!

meaning a freeticket!

mygodmygod~

go watch over the hedge next time. and yes i know its a lame show hahah.

lalalh. i'll go now.

byebye.

No comments: